I am a Spanish translator, offering different language solutions from English, French and Portuguese. I hold a BA (Hons) in English Studies and a Master’s Degree in Translating and Technology. In addition to this, I also have training in Web Development, DTP and Software Localization.
Arem Translations was born in 2004. My services portfolio was initially limited to Spanish translation, proofreading and editing. Over the years, I have invested in my own Professional Development, undertaking training in different fields in order to acquire new skills and consolidate existing ones, as well as attending specialized conferences and professional workshops. This has allowed me to:
- Become highly-specialized in my areas of expertise: IT, Marketing, Tourism and Human Rights.
- Expand my services portfolio to include: Localization, DTP and Transcreation.
- Work comfortably with different CAT tools: SDL Trados, MemoQ and POEdit.
You are more than welcome to contact me in order to discuss your needs in:
- IT Translation, Localization and DTP
- Marketing Translation, DTP, Localization and Transcreation
- Tourism Translation, DTP, Localization and Transcreation
- Human Rights Translation
Further details on services provided by Arem Translations in Services